Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Calling all dads, grand-dads, and soon to be dads, Happy Fathers Day. I am only the daddy to my doggy ;) (for now).

But as for my dad and Maggie's we took them out for a fathers day dinner to Captain's Galley in West Haven. Its close to home and they have awesome food, especially their crawfish, mmmmmmmm yummy. We deffinatly had our fill.

I grew up with not only my father but also my best friend and hero, the person I look up to and admire to be like.



Maggie and her dad (my soon to be father-in-law) are great too, we decieded it would just be us two and our fathers to make it a bit more meaningful, and I beleive we accomplished that.

Maggie grabbed the camera from the car and wanted to grab a few pics of us with our fathers, so I saw this big 'ole puddle and told them to stand in front of it and as they thought I was crazy, I thought the photo came out pretty cool ;)



Well we had a super awesome fathers day, spent time with our dads, had some great food and now its time for a movie and bed.

Happy Fathers Day to all you DADDYS!!!

No comments: