Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kate's Portrait Session

This past Monday, we had the pleasure of shooting Kate. She is a fun and charismatic person that definitly made our job easy when it came to getting a good picture. I definitly find that a lot of people are initially nervous in front of the camera but after a little while they tend to loosen up and have fun! This was definitly the case with Kate, after the first few shots she was much more relaxed and had a great time.

We took these pictures down by the River Walk in Shelton. Now having worked there for several years I never knew that this walkway by the river existed but it made from some amazing pictures.

On the opposite side of the fence there was some awesome stone stairs, so we just had to take advantage of them!!

So everyone knows that I have an obsession with shoes, if you don't believe me just take a look in my closet!! Anyways, Kate had these amazing shoes and of course we just had to take a moment to capture a picture!

After taking some shots on the river walk, it was time for and outfit change and then we headed over to the train tracks to capture a few more shots!! I love the feeling behind this picture. Kate just looks so beautiful looking down the tracks!

If you have ever walked the train tracks you know that they are probably not the easiest thing to do in heels. So after a few shots we ditched the heels and took some fun shots with out them

We did however take advantage of the amazing architecture of the bridge. I really was pleased at how this shot came out!

This is one of my favorite shots from the day, on our way back to the car we were just playing around and trying to walk on the railings and I decided to just take a few shots for fun and I was so pleased when I got home at this shot!! Kate looks amazing and the colors of the sky and grass just make her pop from the picture!


Thanks Kate for such an amazing day! And stay tuned for Jason's pictures from Kate's shoot coming soon!!

~Maggie

1 comment:

Robert J. Trenske said...

LOVE the train tracks, AWESOME location!!