Friday, January 2, 2009

Jen and Wendell's Wedding

Just a few more Photos from Jen and Wendell's Wedding...

Maggie is starting to learn to edit and enhance photos as well as shooting along side of me and shes learning quick. Its awesome to do what I love and to now start to do it with the person I love. The best of both worlds, well most of the time hehehe.



Maggie caught Jen acting like her fun self while waiting to become a MRS. From what I hear they had fun waiting around their room all dressed up and no where to go for like 2 hours :)


Maggie was getting her make up done before the wedding and the makeup artist was going on about how awesome her lashes were so I had to get a few close ups and damn they are long.


Here Maggie got Jen in a mix between look at me I'm pretty and oh crap what am I doing, nah I'm just kidding she looked amazing and was in all her glory so much that she made everyone cry even the groomsmen.

Getting mom's approval and I think there is a tear in her eye I know I did.


This was taken at the rehearsal dinner, I gave them a taste of what they are gonna be in for the rest of their lives and I was asked to borrow the new jewelry (hand cuffs) for the honeymoon. ;)

1 comment:

Andi Walpurgis said...

I love the picture of her eyes..the color is beautiful....and the blog looks great...hope you had a great New Year....