Sunday, January 18, 2009

CARING AND SHARING in 2009

As part of my CARING AND SHARING campaign this year I am having a "lifestyle" change as well, Mind, Body, and Soul. Its time to re-evaluate life and put my ambitions goals and health first, then conquer them.

---So for the run down--

Mind- I will be putting my goals in life forward and doing everything in my power to be happy and healthy in my mind. Air out the dirty laundry, get rid of bad karma. Stop thinking and worrying about what everyone else is doing or saying and DO IT FOR YOU. So time for clean sheets and a fresh start. Who's with me?

Body-Time to take life by the horns and change for the better, eat right, loose some weight (I know we all say it, but I mean it ;) my wedding is in September!!!) and change my appearance. Could be new body appearance, new wardrobe, or whatever as long as it is a positive outlook on life and your body and makes you feel better. Its the old saying you are what you eat right? Join the change.

Soul- This is my favorite one, I have always been a caring person. I believe in doing one good deed a day for a stranger, whether its helping someone across the street or letting them have the closer parking spot. Just anything to meet karma's quota, (I am a big believer in what goes around comes around) there is enough people in the world that have a bad attitude, let's help change that. One small act of kindness can make a world of change.

OK I know by now I sound like a fortune cookie, but seriously think about it, when was the last time some stranger did something nice for you?

I'm going on the LEGO approach, put all these building blocks together and boom, new me or you. Not a new me but a new and improved me ;). Come on wanna join me yet?

Now who wants to join me? this is a serious effort, not a diet or working out (diets don't work)but a complete change in lifestyle. Doing it alone is rough but there is always power in numbers.

Hey even if you don't want to do the whole change I challenge you to do something different, do something you normally would not do.

-give up soda for a week
-let someone cut into traffic
-don't super size your meal
-exercise for a few days a week (even playing wii counts)
-give up your phone for a day (this is a tough I KNOW :( but it is possible)
-pamper your loved one
-take the dog for a walk

get the drift? one change is still a change!

SO WHO'S WITH ME??? email me to join forces @ photos@jasonhenriques.com !!!

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in now your challenge is to see if you can tie me down and make me stick to it! If you check on me I'll probably behave better!