Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chris M. Photo Session

So this past saturday a very good friend of mine Chris, decided to come out to West Haven with me and shoot some landscapes at the beach. We had a great time and had a lot of fun editing some of the pictures when we got back to the house. Check out what we came up with.

This first picture is of this seagull that really forgot about the whole going south for the winter thing!



So after a brief chase with the seagull I had to capture our path in the sand!!

Here is a shot of Chris taking a photograph!

And here is a close up of Chris again!

.



This shot was taken by Chris and edited by me.


This shot was taken by Chris and edited by me.


This shot was taken by Chris and edited by me. I just love how the colors came out, and when I look at this I think more of the Caribbean then the west haven beach. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay, Thanks for taking the time to shoot with me, not only lending your time but your eye.. And thanks for all the info gained in a short day of shooting, hopefully you will see the improvement in my shots, after picking your brain.. Looking forward to doing some more soon, and learning whatever you feel I need to know to improve more..! Thanks again.. CM