Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Lucas' Teasers!!!!

This weekend Jay and I had the pleasure of photographing Little Lucas and his Mommy and Daddy. We had such a great time and they are an absolutely amazing family! So of course we wanted to share a few teasers from our session.
Lucas is so adorable!

For a 2 week old who was sick I could not believe how much energy he had!!


Lucas holding Mommy’s hand


Love how this one came out!


Okay when I saw this picture it really brought a tear to my eye!! They make such a cute family!!!


Okay mommy and daddy are frickin smoking hot!!!!


If you are followers of our blog you probably know that we are really trying to do more with lighting so we were super excited that Amanda and Scott were up for playing outside for a bit!!! I mean come on these two look awesome!!

.

Stay tuned for more pictures!!!!! I am so excited to share them they are frickin awesome!
~Maggie

No comments: