Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veterans Day 2009

Happy Veterans Day !!!!

So as I am sure most of you know, I honor my Father and Grandfather who both served in the United States Navy during war time. My Grandfather served in WWII and my Father in Vietnam. They are True Hero's that put their lives on the line so we can maintain our freedom.
Thank You and God Bless You!!!

Also for the rest of the veterans past and present your sacrifices are what keep us Proud to be American. Thank You and come home safe!!

On Veterans day this year I went down to Bridgeport with my father for the Veterans day ceremony, My grandfather has a brick at the memorial as well.

This is my Grandfathers brick :)

Here is the Mayor of Bridgeport with the Atty General


This is one of my Favorite shots from the day, I think it tells more than a story!








When I first got there I spotted the Priest that married Maggie and I :)

Here is my father! All the people who served were asked to raise there hands and be known.


This woman is just beautiful, The look of honor just gleams off of her




I will end on this photo, a persons hands can tell a story all on their own.
Again, I want to wish all past, present, and future veterans a very Happy Veteran's Day! And for those over seas including Maggie's cousin Karin and Uncle Tom I wish them a safe trip and swift and safe return home!
J

No comments: