Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween

Boo!!! Did I scare you??? Well I might not be all that scary but some of our friends totally rocked some creepy costumes this Halloween!! So of course we had to post a few pictures, since they spent so much time planning and getting the perfectly ghoulish combination of makeup and costumes!!!

Here is Chris, who was taken over by the swine flu






Here my sister in law Amanda, shows some support for our H1N1 jello inoculations




Korri as Rosie the Rivitter




Korri be careful zombie Eric might turn you into a Rosie the Rivitter zombie!




Eric looking ever so zombieish!!!




I hope that everyone had a fabulous Halloween, I know that we all did and I can hardly wait until next year, I am already thinking about some fun Halloween costumes!!

~Maggie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are fun!!!

Jason Henriques said...

They were, I love halloween, its the best time of year lol :)