Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our new addiction

So about a week ago we went out on a adventure shopping. Oh boy, going shopping for last minute wedding things and boom something caught my eye. No it was not any thing to do with Disney's Car's lol. It was something I have never seen before, at first I thought it was a mirage, but behold it was the new Hershey Kisses in Candy Corn flavor, yes you heard it right CANDY CORN. I was like holy ****, and grabbed a bag. I checked it out and said what the heck lets grab one and see how they are.

When we got to the car I could not wait to rip into that bag and give em a whirl, and just as i imagined they were awesome. It was just like a piece of candy corn but better. At first I was like how do you make candy corn better than it was, but some how Hershey's did it. So our Hat's off to you Mr. Hershey man, and Thank You.

So now since it is fall, we have them out for clients when they come in for a consult or a chat, and of course friends, family, and us :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And just for fun Maggie had a great idea of throwing our rings on a few and grabbing a shot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: