Saturday, September 26, 2009

Greg, Eric, and Mikey

This past weekend Jay and I spent with some of our friends celebrating the one and only Dominick's birthday. We had such a fun time watching him open all his presents and then the lack of pictures became the result of we all wanted to play with the cool LEGO(R) toys and the flying helecopters. I really do not know who had more fun the adults or little Dominick! But soon enough it was 9:00 and bed time and of course with our friends crazyness is not far behind. But when I got home and was reviewing some of the pictures that we captured from the night I really liked some and wanted to share a few with all of you!
+
I just love how this picture turned out we were all joking around about stereotypical poses for the camera and of course this was one of them but I just loved how it turned out!!!
+
+
So here we have Eric, I was totally stoked to have captured a picture of him rocking out in Rock Band!!! Eric and the rest of the guys are absolutely amazing at the game and it is such a relaxing fun time to listen to music, sing along, and just laugh in the company of friends!
+
+
And, I caught a picture of Mikey when he wasn't posing. You may recognize Mikey from a few of our other shoots he is one of those guys that definitly can brighten up a room with his enthusiasim and carisima. (and yes this was during rock band as well... This was while Mikey was belting out the lyrics to some Metallica songs!!)
Thanks you guys for a fabulous night and I know it is just one of many great times with friends!!!
~Maggie

No comments: