Sunday, July 12, 2009

Miss. LeeAnn

Jay and I love when our friends call us up and say something to the effect of, "what are you doing tonight, because I have an idea for a photo shoot!" And when it comes to some of our fun and crazy friends that could mean just about anything!

Well that is just what LeeAnn did on Wednesday afternoon and as soon as I got out of work. Jay and I got our gear together and headed over to the beach to meet up with her anxious to see what we were going to be in for.

And since Jay and I have been spending a lot of time at the skate parks photographing she wanted to try a different take on the skater idea so she got some clothes borrowed Jay's skateboard and we had some fun!









Thanks Lee we had such a great time and look forward to trying out some of your other ideas... (especially since you told me about a few but don't worry my lips are sealed!) Stay tuned for Jay's take on the evenings events!

~Maggie

No comments: