Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jay's Birthday Surprise!!

So on super bowl sunday february 1 rst the day before my actual birthday, Maggie planned an awsome surprise party for me at the Rain Forest Cafe. If you have never been there you should totally check it out. They have animals(animatronic), huge fish tanks, shooting stars, and actual rain storms!!! So anyway Maggie brought me to the Cafe and low and behold there was a huge crowd of people waiting for me it was an awsome surprise and Maggie did a great job!!
~J

So here is me and my awsome fiance Maggie!!!
My dad and I were posing with the gorillas in the jungle!! We tried hard not to disturb them! :)

Here is my awsome Hulk cake that maggie got for me, it was a marble cake with chocolate filling. mmmm.... Soooo good!!!! It was to bad that the Hulk did not make any of the noises that he was supposed to!!!

No comments: