Friday, January 4, 2013

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow....

Where Jay could do without the winter and the cold and above all the clean up that comes with the snow. I totally love the snow and all the awesomeness that comes with it. You know sledding, snowball fights, making snow angels and snowmen! So, when the snow started falling the other day I was all about getting outside and getting a picture of the growing bump in the snow. But, convincing Jay to leave the warm house where we were both lounging on the couch in front of the pellet stove in jammies catching up on Dexter and Duck Dynasty was not going to be easy. So, I had to be creative and I told him I was going sledding! Yep 34 weeks prego and I was going sledding didn't know where but that's what I was going to do. And he turned the TV up and told me I was insane. Then I got a lucky break his Dad called and said the snow was turning to rain and the hormone flood gates opened and between tears I was telling Jay how all I wanted was one picture of me and belly in the snow and if it rains I will never get this picture, ever, ever! :(

Well, I have the most amazing hubby ever and he told me to go put some warm clothes on and we would run out and take one picture in the snow if when we got home I would make him some hot chocolate. I was in I quickly got ready and he grabbed the camera gear and some hand warmers (always thinking) and we drove over to the city green. We were just able to snap a few photos before the snow started mixing with rain but in my opinion he totally nailed it!



Oh yea ... I definitely made him some hot chocolate complete with marshmallows, whip cream, and sprinkles when we got home!

Stay tuned for more belly pictures, only 6 more weeks until we go from being just a couple to being a family!! Ahhh so excited!!!

xoxoxo Jay & Maggie



Be sure to check us out on facebook click like and LOVE us :)

email us some love notes to photos@jasonhenriques.com

No comments: