Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Brae

We love watching babies grow up and I cannot believe that Braelynn is standing I remember when she was still a newbie and when her mommy was pregnant with her. Jay and I have known her mommy and daddy for quite some time and it is always amazing to watch your friends family grow and change and they are no exception. Braelynn is definitely the princess of the household but she is so incredibly loved and definitely was a gift from God to her mommy and daddy! Ironically on a side note the timing of this blog post come right after Braelynn’s cousin Nicholas’ post! :)


I was totally digging the zebra and pink tulle skirt total cuteness!!!

So the last time we photographed Brae she was still so little and required her parents for everything now she is crawling, and standing next she will be running everywhere!

What a face!

Mommy’s Little Angel (and of course complete with great accessories I mean check out that hat)

What girl doesn’t love pearls that you can bang around and make noise with and pink rose petals thrown everywhere!

A little angel in a bed of roses!
Thank you so much for coming and hanging out with us I can’t believe how big Brae is getting and I look forward to taking her first birthday photos.

To see more photos go to www.JasonHenriques.com -->click on proofing --> select the album
Or

No comments: