Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nikki and Paul's Maternity Session

So we recently did a maternity session with Nikki and Paul which we had to make sure we got in before little Nicholas makes his grand entrance into the world!!!



Seriously come on, Nikki looks absolutely beautiful here!!

.

.

What I love about this shot besides how awsome Nikki looks is that the sheet that is draped around her was a bed sheet that she had in her closet and the fact that Paul was standing in the hallway holding the sides of the sheet so that we would get this amazing effect. End result was this totally fantabulous shot!

.

.

.

Totally love how this came out!

.

.
I have always been a fan of the kiss the belly shot and I am so glad that we were able to get it one that looks amazing!

.

.
I mean seriously check out what a hot couple they are!!!

.

.
And I want to close our session with one of my most favorite hand portraits to date!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!


Thanks Nikki and Paul for sharing these precious moments in your life with us… We are totally looking forward to the 23rd and can not wait to meet baby Nicholas!!!
~Maggie

No comments: