Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ready, Set, Strike a Pose

Hey everyone we are famous.... Jay and I made it on to the super fabulous Carla Ten Eyck Blog.... How awsomely cool is that!?!?!?!
Why you might ask well just a short while ago Jay and I did our incredibly fun engagement shoot with Carla and Mike!!!! And let me tell you they kicked photographic a$$... I am totally thrilled with how our pictures came out and I am thrilled to share them all with you so go and check out her blog!!! And stay tuned for our wedding pictures September 6th!!!

Its actually a lot of fun being on the other side of the camera and experiencing what a client goes through at an engagement session and then the daily anticipation of when the photos will be posted.. It was a new and fun experience and I can not wait to see what genius will come out of the camera on September 6th!!!

~Maggie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sa weeeeeeeeet image. This just makes me smile. Incredible stuff!